Emergency Response System
Emergency Call System: In-Suite
Laundry: On Site
Family Gathering Space
Fire Alarm and Sprinkler System
Gardens and Courtyards
Mobility Aids: Lifts, Rails & Bars
Multipurpose Activity Room
Personal TV, Internet & Telephone
Scooter Storage & Charging Area
Utilities: Heat, Air Conditioning, Hot Water, Electricity
Wi-Fi: Common Areas
A senior independent living site, built on a park-like setting in the heart of Burnaby. This is vibrant living for seniors.
Year Founded: 2017
Certified by: CARF
This icon signifies that a seniors' living or wellness organization considers itself to be LGBTQ2+-inclusive and commits to having:
- Foundational and on-going training and education on working with older adults who identify as LGBTQ2+.This should include education which is built into the organization’s on-boarding process.
- A system in place to review forms, policies and procedures and address any overt or covert discrimination or marginalization (e.g., binary gender options).
- Hiring and employment efforts to ensure that the organization’s staff reflect the diversity of the community being served.
- A visible statement of support for the LGBTQ2+ community. This can include a mandate, a client rights statement or anti-discrimination policy.
- An accessible mechanism for input from LGBTQ2+ clients, including programming, quality of care etc.
- A system in place which allows the organization to proactively address incidents or experiences of discrimination or marginalization should they occur.
Sorry, no photos were added